034Motorsport's Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount with Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert.
034Motorsport's Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount with Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending) for 8V/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was engineered with performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum and stainless steel, and features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and reduce NVH transfer. The Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount, and will better withstand the forces generated by hard launches.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, crisper shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The Motorsport Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Bolt-In Performance Upgrade for Factory Dogbone Mount
- Includes Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending)
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop & Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer & Improved Shifting Feel
- Increased Strength & Improved Durability vs. Factory Part
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Body
- 303 Stainless Steel Spacers
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing
- Rebuildable Design
- New Factory Stretch Bolts Included!
This Product Includes:
- Fully Assembled Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount
- Three New Replacement OEM Stretch Bolts
- Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending)
This Product Requires:
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI (MkVII - MQB)
- 2015 - 2016 Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
Please Note: We recommend pairing this dogbone mount arm with our MQB Dogbone Mount Insert for the ultimate reduction in drivetrain slop.