WRD Advantage Street Coilovers, Golf, Jetta, GTI MK2/3 1985-1999, & Corrado.
Quantity in Basket: None
WRD Advantage Coilovers provide a perfect balance between comfort and performance. With threaded shock body's and perches that allow you to adjust the springs to give your VW or Audi the ride height you desire, lowering the center of gravity and increasing the performance and handling.
- Model: GTI, Golf, Jetta, 1985-1999
- Model: Corrado All
- Generation: MK2 and MK3
- Adjustability: Height Adjustable Front and Rear
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection
- Lowering Range: 35mm to 65mm*
- Warranty: 3 Year limited warranty**
- Two front threaded coilovers, chrome plated for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Two front spring perches with locking rings, anodized black.
- Two front springs and two helper springs, powder coated black.
- Two rear threaded coilovers, chrome plated for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Two rear spring perches and locking rings hardware, anodized black.
- Two rear springs and two helper springs, powder coated black.
- Ride height adjustability for a more attractive stance and look.
- Reduces body roll and lower center of gravity for improve handling.
- Shocks valved to match our performance spring rates.
- Chrome finish for corrosion protection and a show quality appearance.
- Black powder coated springs.
- Black anodized billet aluminum hardware.
- * Lowering ranges varying depending on vehicle model and condition.
- ** Three year limited WRD warranty to the original purchaser.
- Professional installation recommended.