Stoptech 272mm Rear Rotor Pair. (Blank, Slotted, Drilled, or Slotted/Drilled)
Innovation Through Superior Design
OE manufacturers recognize the need for corrosion protection, but also the need for immediate stopping performance. Many OE manufacturers have changed to brake rotors with partial coatings, especially on newer model vehicles. Dyno testing shows uncoated friction surfaces promote an immediate increase in stopping performance. GCX brake rotors, like many OE samples have overspray on the edges to ensure any unswept areas remain corrosion-free. Critical areas such as hub mounting surfaces are left uncoated, like OE.
- Class leading application coverage for import and domestic passenger vehicles and light trucks
- Superior protection from corrosion and rust even in the harshest of environments
- Restores original factory appearance and performance
- Engineered and manufactured for maximum durability and extended service life
- Elemental Protection coating on rotor vanes prevents corrosion and promotes efficient rotor cooling